RMT Overland Trucks
RMT Overland was founded as Rocky Mountain Truckworks in 1978 – determined to make a name for themselves building conversion vans and customized trucks from their headquarters in Fort Collins, CO.
RMT quickly rose to prominence as an OEM Approved Upfitter with a unique offering of top-of-the-line specialty vehicles distributed through their nationwide dealer network.
As trends evolved and Overlanding (self-reliant travel to remote destinations, where the journey is the principal goal) increased in popularity in recent years, Rocky Mountain Truckworks found itself right in the middle of the movement.
So, the RMT team, with shared passions of outdoor adventure-seeking and custom vehicle modification, set out on a mission: to develop a lineup of Overlanding vehicles equipped and ready to drive off the dealership lot and onto the trail. RMT Overland was born.
Countless hours of vehicle conceptualization, exclusive product development, and vehicle testing have been devoted to the new path on which RMT Overland is forging ahead.
The result: Turn-Key Adventure.
- Fox 2.5 Replacement Coilover Front Shocks
- *Adjustable Remote Reservoir
- Fox 2.5 Replacement Rear Shocks
- *Adjustable Piggy-Back Reservoir
- Replacement BDS Upper Control Arms
- 18”X9” RMT Overland Wheels
- 35” BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
- Smooth Matte Black Fender Flares
- RMT Speedometer Calibration
- RMT Speedometer Gauge Panel
- RMT Hood Light Mounting Plates
- Baja Designs Squadron Cube Lights
- RMT High Clearance Front Bumper
- Baja Designs 20” Light Bar
- RMT Tube Style Rock Rails
- Matte Black Hood Graphic
- Matte Black Quarter Panel Rock Guard
- RMT Exterior Badging
- Black Exhaust Tips
- FMVSS Compliant
- 3-Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Bed Rack System
- *MaxTrax Recovery Boards (Gray or Orange)
- *RotoPax Gas & Water Cans
- RMT Roof Rack
- CVT Rack Mounted Tent
- iKamper Rack Mounted Tent
- ReTraxPRO Sliding Bed Cover
- Trigger Wireless Lighting Control System